Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: what brand of speakers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner tomt's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2003
    Posts
    5,483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member whitebroncoii's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2008
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what brand of speakers

    Electro-Voice stadium horns . . . they are discontinued
    Experience is Knowledge

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member
    what brand of speakers


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: what brand of speakers

    Dat be EV stuff

    I think about ten years back
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what brand of speakers

    Wow, I saw some pictures earlier, but until this video I didn't realize it was that big. I thought it was just a few small sections that collapsed. I hope the horns are okay.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member
    what brand of speakers


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: what brand of speakers

    Quote Originally Posted by Audio_by_Goodwill View Post
    I hope horns are okay.
    If you see a "scratch & dent" sale be wary
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.